Thursday, June 3, 2010

Seperation Pangs

I never thought it could be so I cried (tried to control but my eyes welled up with tears)when I left Wipro I never thought it could be like that in Shining Kal amar last day in here But aj Amrita r Venktesh k kind of bye bollam Prothome Amritar kotha boli She won't be here tomorrow So ajkei last dekha Maybe that is over as well as because she kind of came and said bye, o dinner eo ashbena I'll miss her If you ask me for what, I'm not sure Maybe her class, her poise, her taste jar sathe ami prochur mil petam ba ok imitate korte chaitam other's diverse opinions about her didn't affect me We weren't the best of friends or even very good friend but I admire her for various reasons I don't feel it so intensely but I wish we were closer friends I hope I keep in touch with her though I am bad at that But she asked me to mail her Just as Venky said as well Ok bollam amay biyete nemontonno korte o bollo jaeno tumi ashbe ami jodi ashi? o bollo i'll be more than happy ami ok amar biyete nemontonno korte chai, jodi kori though Ok ami kokhono mail e Venky likhini, shobshomoy Venktesh likhechhi Amar most safe drop partner, unhesitantly, numerous times :) Someone j amay shobshomoy hashiyechhe ALWAYS Lots of memories or sathe koto chaat kheyechhi Anand e or sathe khule kotha bolar age olpo bhebechhi A fun and young person He gave me one good reason for being a vegetarian, love for animals I trust him on that r ekbar dekhechhilam j o ekta kharap kaj jate taka labh hote parto kichhuta company'r, sheta o allow koreni or trekking er chhobi dekhte o bhalo lagto, he is very enthusiastic about that and I identify with him about that Or sathe i could be like my college carefree days, paka and feel funny about it also, because the response was similar to mine O dushtumi o korto amar sathe, r sheta bhalo lage R o onek onek bhalo bhalo memory achhe or sathe as usual aekhon mone porchhe na My source of smile,I'll miss you Venky

No comments:

Post a Comment